Out of stock
Isotonic Spirulina is the ideal isotonic drink for an optimal recovery during and after training.
- Hydration, Energy and Recovery
- Delicious peppermint flavor
Isotonic Spirulina: Description
After the sport, drinking just water is not enough!
For an optimal recovery, it is advisable to take an isotonic drink to restore water, electrolytes, glucose and preserve muscle resources.
Isotonic Spirulina by Abs is the ideal drink that achieves these goals thanks to its content in:
- Spirulina, seaweed superfood, rich in protein, potassium, vitamins of group B, C, D and E, iron, calcium, sodium ... All the essential nutrients for an optimal recovery!
- Sodium bicarbonate, which balances the blood pH that intense exercise tends to acidify;
- Carbohydrates (maltodextrin, sucrose, dextrose and fructose) that balance blood pH with a buffer system and optimize energy intake;
- Acerola which contains an exceptional level of vitamin C (100% of the RNVs, Reference Nutritional Values) to combat sports-related oxidation.
Isotonic Spirulina by Abs, with a pleasant peppermint flavor, is a healthy, delicious and refreshing drink to take after workout to optimise your recovery!
Isotonic Spirulina: Composition
Per daily dose (34 g): Sugar (15 g), dextrose (8 g), maltodextrin (5 g), spirulina algae powder (Spirulina platensis (Gomont) Geitler) (2.75 g), fructose (2 g), sodium bicarbonate (0.85 g), dry extract of acerola fruit (Malpighia glabra L.) (standardised to contain 25% of vitamin C, i.e. 80 mg in the form of L-ascorbic acid (100% NRVs*))) (0.32 g). Flavouring: essential oil of mint aerial parts (Mentha x piperita L.).
*NRVs: Nutrient Reference Values.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
* 2 measuring spoons
**Nutrient Reference Values
Fabrication and guarantee
This food supplement is manufactured in accordance with GMPs according to current pharmaceutical standards. (GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practices of the European Pharmaceutical Industry).
Isotonic Spirulina: Use
Mix 34 g of powder (2 measuring spoons) with 500 ml of water, consume during and after the exercise. Use a mixer to prepare, then leave to stand for a few minutes. Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Spirulina seaweed powder
Dry acerola fruit extract titatred (25%) in vitamin C